Buying Process Steps (All Residential Units)
- Reservation: Complete reservation agreement. Make $1000 refundable deposit. Obtain a priority number.
- Pre-Qualify: Obtain a loan with one of two partnering mortgage companies or buyers personal mortgage firm.
- Choose Your Home Or Condo Plan: View plans, elevations, and units available. Walk the CNT property. Review standard features and selection options.
- Purchase Agreement: Complete P/A upon Building Foundation complete. Obtain Purchaser Information Book, After 9 days, $1000 deposit becomes binding.
- Selections: Make primary selection of options and finishes.
- Down Payment: Within 75 days of construction starting on your unit, make a 3% down payment ($4500 on a $150k unit).
- Finalize Selections: Complete Addendum 1 to P/A, which specifies selections.
- Construction Walk-Thru: Walk through unit with CNT team and execute a change order if any changes are required.
- Home Completion: Close on your home or condo.
$1000 Refundable Deposit
- Review plans with Moasic Properties sales team.
- Download reservation agreement.
- Complete reservation agreement.
- Fax reservation agreement to 616-608-6080.
- Make $1000 check out to Transnation Title. Drop off or mail to Mosaic Properties.
- Receive agreement counter-signed. Get priority number assigned.
- Receive specs, plans and options for units of interest.